Health Grants Information Service - We’ve been sharing information on federal and foundation funding sources since 1978. Then, our publication was called Health Funds Development Letter. It was read then and now by healthcare grantseekers in a range of settings, including, hospitals, medical centers, medical schools, schools of allied health science and nursing, hospice and home health, community health and many other health organizations.
Our goal with the Health Grants Information Service has always been to help our clients expand their success in winning grants from all sources.
What differentiates the Health Grants Information Services is that we research and report on grants for health from all sources including the federal government, charitable foundings including the major foundation funders as well as community and family foundations. In addition we also report on the health funding from company-sponsored foundations.
Each issue covers a range of news and information including but not limited to:
- New grant program opportunities
- Health grant program priorities
- Foundation guidelines and profiles
- News on funding to develop or expand programs and services
- Funds for innovative demonstration programs
- News of changing foundation health priorities and funding interests
- And, details on trends in funding